Hi, I've upgraded to the latest version of php last week. Suddenly parts
of code that was working now displays error.
The errors I've found until now are related to Sybase (I use MSSQL 2k as
DB server)

Here is an example:

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid Sybase result
resource in /usr/local/www/local-www/ppp.php on line 349

Warning: mssql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid Sybase
result resource in /usr/local/www/local-www/ppp.php on line 352

I didn't find any changes related to those functions in CHANGES.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--
*** s2r - public key: (http://leeloo.mine.nu/s2r-gmx.sig)