What kind of 'logical' order do you need for the Post array?

To clarify:
Do you need to write to a file the POST variables passed to the script?

"Kyle Babich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have a form (setup.php) that passes values to processSetup.php when they
are written into setup.txt.  I'm trying to instead of writing every
idividual value into setup.txt from setup.php, write a loop that will take
as many values as there are in the $_POST array and write them all into a
single array in logical order in setup.txt.  I'm new to php and can't figure
out how to do this.  I'm thinking of something like...

for ($_POST) {
     fwrite($setup, /*something to add current $_POST value to the end of an
array within $setup*/);
}

How should I go about this?

Thank you,