what do you mean with "watermarked"?

At 04:28 24.6.2003 -0400, you wrote:
On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 10:22:06AM +0200, Denis 'Alpheus' Cahuk wrote:

> I need a php4 web host with MySQL.
> It has to be free and there should be no ads or pop-ups.
> I should be allowed to show my own ads on my page.

What incentive does a company have to provide service like this?

We have a free hosting package, and we don't do pop-ups, but every page
is watermarked, so it acts as advertising for us.  If you don't consider
that an "ad", then feel free to visit http://www.it.ca/web/ and sign up.

The management software is still a little under development, so this
package will work better if you have enough technical ability to install
your own software.

--
  Paul Chvostek                                             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  it.canada                                            http://www.it.ca/