On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 01:43:02PM +0200, Denis 'Alpheus' Cahuk wrote:

> THe host is good, but buggy.
> I cant install pre-made scripts (like the phorum or phpBB) and I can't
> access to phpMyAdmin and cant change my password anymore, and cant even
> cancel

I *did* say it was under construction.  I haven't yet written the
scripts to cancel or do automatic software installation yet.  They're on
the menus so folks can see what's coming.  You should be able to get
into phpMyAdmin, but it can take a minute for your password to be
updated after you confirm the account.

--
  Paul Chvostek                                             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  it.canada                                            http://www.it.ca/