-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Blanchard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 June 2003 13:20
To: Denis 'Alpheus' Cahuk; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[snip]
Like I said, I need a web host.
It MUST support PHP, mySQl and sending emails, optional.
It shouldn't have any ads (pop-ups, ads), but I will allow if it has
watermarks (SMALL! watermarks).
It should be TOTALY FREE!
[/snip]

Denis I am going to make a small suggestion, please Google for this
information. Apparently many of the answers that have been given to you on
this list are not acceptable. Do some research. There is no such thing as
totally free.

HTH!

Jay