Jerry M. Howell II wrote:
> [...]

I don't work for them (<g>), but I recently found a web hosting service that
all but provides the moon for only $49.95 a year (and they're located in the
US!).  Check out www.domehost.com - so far, so good for me - and their early
support with getting everything working was fantastic.

Steve

--

Steve Magruder Consulting - http://consulting.stevemagruder.com