Glory,

On the internet server, apart from the beginning tables & html, this is
what I get ..

<b>Warning</b>:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at /home/unbreaka/public_html/mjs/directory.php:3) in
<b>/home/unbreaka/public_html/mjs/global.inc.php</b> on line
<b>Warning</b>:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at /home/unbreaka/public_html/mjs/directory.php:3) in
<b>/home/unbreaka/public_html/mjs/global.inc.php</b> on line
<b>Warning</b>:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at /home/unbreaka/public_html/mjs/directory.php:3) in
<b>/home/unbreaka/public_html/mjs/global.inc.php</b> on line

And the code just ends here abruptly. Not a word after this.

On my server, I get the right thing, no problems at all.
What could be different on the Internet Server or Right at my Server
causing this? I don't know if I can make changes to the Server Config on
my Hosting Companies Server..

PHPSpooky