Glory!

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/unbreaka/public_html/mjs/directory.php:3)
in /home/unbreaka/public_html/mjs/global.inc.php on line 531"

This is the error i'm getting.. when i upload the files on the internet
server and run it on the website.
However, when I run this application on my Apache Web Server on my
system.. same files, same code, same program.. there are no problems at
all. I dont get the error on my system.

I only get this error on the internet, on the website.. why is this?

I'm getting the error for line 531, 532 & 533 on global.inc .. this the
function which includes the code for these 3 lines..

function login($username, $password)
{
        setcookie("Links_Cookie_User", $username, time() + 3600);
        setcookie("Links_Cookie_Pass", $password, time() + 3600);
        header("Location: directory.php");
        exit;
}

Help needed!!