Well, lets see. I want free advertising too. How about I go to all the lists I
am member of and send emails like John from Rekall did "announcing" widgets or
services my company does. How will you react to that? We all have something to
sell or advertise. Opensource or non-opensource, if you are charging for
something you can not free-ride on free mailing lists, pay for adveritising. If
something like that is tolerated, maybe I should start marketing my stuff on all
the lists I am.