At 7/8/2003 03:30 AM, Hiren Mehta wrote:

> Thnx alot guys.... You have been of great help :D

And don't forget this list! There are a lot of really talented people on this list, so if you're trying to figure something out and haven't been able to find an answer on your own, don't hesitate to ask here.

I've learned a lot just by reading the threads started by other people; more often than not, someone has already asked or is in the process of asking questions about the exact same problem I'm working on.

There's also a searchable archive of this list at:

Chances are, someone's already asked.

--
S. Keller
UI Engineer