Well, it is not possible to run two seperate php4ts.dll file in the same
file path with the same file name even though they have different version.
One workaround to it would be to compile the older version into a different
file name while making sure the script point to that different file name but
it got to be tough to do that.  Because you'll be modifying the codes and
compile it, into windows files and so on.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]