ok. now I get it. first set the session-variables like any other:
$foo = 'bar';
then register them in the sessionfile:
session_register('foo');

that makes sense. But it's not at all what the manual says. I guess my php
version has passed its expiration date.

thanks for the help, anyway. It seems to be working the way I wanted it to.

Regards
Ulf

"Kevin Stone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev i meddelandet
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [...]
Not