You should have something in the To field -an address of some sort.

Be careful using the Bcc fields tho. Most spam filters will flag your email if you do it this way.

I understand you are trying to reduce load, but if you want to guarantee delivery of you message, you should write a loop and send an email to every person - just my 2 cents

Javier wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (James Rodenkirch) wrote in news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
net.com:

And what about the To? Is it possible to send an email without the To?

in the headers section of the mail() function have a line of text like this - you would obviously need to build the list of email address.

$headers = "Bcc: [EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED] .....\n"