On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 12:41, Beauford.2005 wrote:
> Yes, I'm still screwing around with this stupid redirection thing, and
> either I'm just a total idiot or there are some serious problems with
> PHP. I have now tried to do it another way and - yes - you guessed it.
> It does not work.

I doubt rather a lot that either of these things is true. But given that
header redirects work fine for everybody but you (well, that's
overstating it, but I bet that's what it feels like)...something is
hooped.

If you send me the smallest complete script which manifests the problem,
I will check it out for you. The code you've posted so far looks OK.

--
 Torben Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                        +1.604.709.0506
 http://www.thebuttlesschaps.com          http://www.inflatableeye.com