www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

it contains a class that can send directly to SMTP server

Tom Vogel wrote:
Hi, i'm trying to set up an email form on my website. When I originally ran
the server from windows I could simply set SMTP = mailhost.ucalgary.ca and
it would work. After moving the server to Mac OS X, I can't get it to work.

I've read a bunch of FAQ's but they all seem to insist that I set up my own
mail server using sendmail. All I need to do is send however, and I would
prefer to do that through the network mail servers.

It looks like sendmail sends out to 0.0.0.0 looking for an smtp server, but
on the bio.ucalgary.ca domain that I am on, there is no mail server.

Getting to the point (pardon my deranged yabbering...), all I need to do is
send messages through mailhost.ucalgary.ca from my server
groningen.bio.ucalgary.ca under OS X.2.

Thanks