I am running PHP 4.2.2 on Debian linux with apache 1.3.26

Jim
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Greg Beaver
  To: Jim Lucas
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 3:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [PHP] Re: Globals

  What version of PHP are you running?  I have PHP 4.3.2 on windows XP here.  I'm
getting bool(false) bool(false) every time.

  Greg

  Jim Lucas wrote:

I don't follow what you are trying to say here?

it is returning true, just as it should.

show me the results that you get by running this code.

here is mine

bool(true)
bool(true)

What is wrong about this?

Read my notes below

<?php
 function not_super()
{
    $v = isset($GLOBALS['GLOBALS']);    //  This will return TRUE or FALSE
    var_dump($v);                       //  This will echo the value of $v
                                        //  This again is going to be TRUE
or FALSE
                                        //        or it may show 1 or 0
    return array_keys($GLOBALS);        //  because we are not echoing the
return below
                                        //  This will do nothing.
}
//var_dump(not_super(), array_keys($GLOBALS));
not_super();   //  First pass through
not_super();   //  Second pass through

What results are you expecting to get from this???
And why???

Jim