Astrum Et Securis!

Thanks all.. for the very needed input.

www.php.net/nl2br has been very helpful. I'm still testing out the
different ways. There appears to be a differentiation between people's
usage and formulas for the same. While some find nl2br() very helpful,
others find it a waste of time. And some have their own ereg_replace()
formulas assisting them.

A little bit of testing will have me on my way.

Thanks again..

Dominor!
PHPSpooky