On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:29, Andrew V. Romero wrote:
> Is it possible to use different parts of one php script for multiple
> html forms?  I am not seeing how people create multiple pages of html
> forms with each form importing information from the previous form.
> Right now, for each html form page I have, I create one php script to
> handle it but it would be nice to have just one php script in which
> only certain parts execute depending on have variables have
> assignments.  One way I was thinking of doing this is to have the html
> forms just keep posting the information to itself whenever the submit
> button is hit and then using a series of if else statements to evaluate
> where the program is in relationship to the forms, would this type of
> system work? What do you guys do?

Mmm, that's pretty much how I do it. You can dynamically assign values to
the Submit button as required and check the value of the Submit variable
to determine what your next action might be. Couple this with some
includes also based on the Submit value and voila.....

--
David Robley                        | WEBMASTER & Mail List Admin
RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES  | http://www.nisu.flinders.edu.au/