on 14.03.2001 5:59 Uhr, Andrew V. Romero at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> Is it possible to use different parts of one php script for multiple
> html forms?  I am not seeing how people create multiple pages of html
> forms with each form importing information from the previous form.
> Right now, for each html form page I have, I create one php script to
> handle it but it would be nice to have just one php script in which only
> certain parts execute depending on have variables have assignments.  One
> way I was thinking of doing this is to have the html forms just keep
> posting the information to itself whenever the submit button is hit and
> then using a series of if else statements to evaluate where the program
> is in relationship to the forms, would this type of system work?
> What do you guys do?
> -Andrew V. Romero
> To reply personally, remove all numbers from address.

Like some mentioned, reverse-programming is kinda crucial for error
checking. About FORMS, yes you can have multiple forms aslong as the dont
mismatch, you can even assign names to the forms for them to remain
distinct.
like <form name=bla ..... > I think it might even be possible to get that
formname and then see what you do with each form. The other way round with
if statements or switches works well though.

Jens Nedal