* Thus wrote Cody Phanekham ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> <?
> $t = time();
> echo "\n<br>timestamp = $t";
> echo "\n<br>time = " . date("r", $t);
> ?>
>
> if i run test.php via the web it produces the following output, which is correct:
> timestamp = 1061443716
> time = Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:28:36 +1000
>
> if i run test.php via the command line it produces the following output, which is
> off by 10 hours:

You need to set the timezone either system wide or within the
crontab, since crontab usually runs with a /bin/sh shell something
like:

TZ=Australia/Melborne
export TZ

You'll have to consult your system documentation to set it system
wide and to get the proper name of the TZ.

That should help ya.

Curt
--
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure."