It has nothing to do with the other site. Browser makes a separate request for the frame content and you can set cookies without any problem. You should check if the cookie is realy set and if the cookie parameters are right (eg. in Mozilla's cookie manager).

Jean-Christian IMbeault wrote:

A little update, seems I was wrong about the session cookie being set
when the page is first access. The first time the page is accessed no
session cookie or /tmp file is generated. I think this may be because
the site that is loading my content in a frame is also generating a cookie.

Is that a probable cause for my problem? If yes (or) how can I get a
session to be started (using cookies) when my content is loaded into a
frame?

Thanks,

Jc