CPT John W. Holmes wrote:

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ok this is a major vulnerability that you are coding. Register globals on and password being stored in the session is like having a banner on your home page saying 'come and hack me'.

Please explain how you've come to this conclusion...

---John Holmes...

--
http://www.raditha.com/php/progress.php
A progress bar for PHP file uploads.