Hi all,

I have header, a menu and a content frame.
The header should not be refreshed.
The menu dislays a menu (menu.php?menuid=x) from a mysql menu database, and
should be refreshed  based on a condition.
The content frame (content.php?[article=x | table=y]) displays either an
article or some database content and should always be refreshed.

Depending on a condition in the content (checked my content.php), I want the
menu to be refreshed or not, i.e. I want the menu to select another topic.

How do I do this? I don't want the complete page or the menu to be refreshed
if it's not necessary, and on the other hand, when content.php notices
another menu item should be selected, it has to be renewed...

Any help is greatly appreciated
Ronald