Hi,

Thanks for the response, I'll try to explain better:

I have 2 frames: a Menu and a Content frame.
I have 2 menu's: one for support and one for sales

If the content frame displays a support article, the support menu should  be
displayed.
If the content frame displays a sales article, the sales menu should be
displayed.
If the sales menu is already displayed, I don't want it to be refreshed,
because it's not necessary. It's already there!

So, based on a condition in the Content frame (evaluated by content.php) I
want to refresh (or not) the of the menu frame (controlled by menu.php).

I hope this is more clear.

Ronald

"Raditha Dissanayake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in bericht
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]