I think you could adjust your business model a bit, there are quite a few GPL projects offering a lot more than what you do, in a better groupware environment. For instance you could check out http://www.guydavis.ca/opt/ for a demo of a GPL project at least a few orders of magnitude above the one you propose.

Just my 2c, obviously,
Bogdan

Matt Palermo wrote:

First, I would like to thank all of you who have helped me with my questions
in the past.  I am going to return the favor by giving you an opportunity to
receive a free copy of the latest version of a calendar program, called
TotalCalendar.  SweetPHP.com will be giving out free copies of this software
to the first 5 people who agree to help with the beta testing and half-price
copies to anyone else who helps beta test.  After the beta testing phase is
complete, all beta testers will receive the full, final version at no
additional cost. If you would like to know more about this software, please
visit:

http://sweetphp.com/

There, you will find all the information, as well as a running demo of the
software. If you would like to sign up and become a beta testing, please
contact us at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and we will send you the necessary information needed.  Thanks again to
everyone who has helped me out.

Matt Palermo

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://sweetphp.com