Stephen Tiano wrote:
Kae,

Excuse my being dense, but I just want to get your meaning with the
lines you added. You're saying to substitute

if($_POST['submit']=='Sign!')

for

if ($submit == "Sign!")

and to try ('$_POST[name]', ... (and not $_POST['name'])?

in your code, the first variable was $submit. The $_POST version of this is $_POST['submit'].
the second set of variables was /already within quotes/, therefore the quotes around the variable name should be left out.

the best way to write quoted variables is probably to exit quote mode first, but I thought that might be too confusing for just a little code. For example:
echo '$submit = '.$_POST['submit'];
instead of:
echo "\$submit = $_POST[submit]";

I hope that helps clarify it a bit.