Curt --

...and then Curt Zirzow said...
%
% * Thus wrote Ryan A ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
% >
% > /*
% > >hmm.. whats with the weird quoting style?  only david is allowed to
% > > use weird characters :)
% > */
%
% I had created a custom regex for his '%' quote so my colors work

Oh, c'mon...  You and I both know that a single char like %_ is easy to
fit into $reply_regexp.  No whining :-)

% properly on his replies.  Now i'm going to have create one special
% for yours :)

Now *that* I would like to see.  Good luck!

HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"