Hi,

I'v created several pages for my company website that output php to MS Word
and MS Excel. These work fine fine but as soon as you load the page you get
a dialog that asks whether to open or save the document. We always select
'open' as we want view the contents in Excel/Word applications.
Is there a way to stop this dialog box appearing everytime - can I just open
the document without it appearing. I know theres a checkbox at the bottom of
the dialog you can unitck but I only want this setting to apply to certain
pages.

Thanks in advance,
Gareth

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you have received this communication in error and must not distribute or
copy it.  Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete this communication.  Thank you.