Hello, my name is anson, I am a year 2 student in Hong
Kong Ive. I have decided to do a final year project by
using php to make a wireless ordering system for
restaurants. In my project, I decide to use php
scripts to sent the order content or some information
to different printers. I have 3 printers with differet
Ip address. My question is can I use php script to
send information to an intended IP printer? If it can
be achieved, then what command I should use? or is
there any example I can find in php.net?

I am looking forward to hearing from you reply.
Thanks for your kind attention

=====
Ho King Man,
Anson