Hello Ho,

If you are using a printer that is postscript enabled (like HP
LaserJet's) it is easy. Simply convert whatever you want to print to a
postscript file (there are several utilities on freshmeat.net they do
this) and then using PHP open a socket to the JetDirect card and send
the data. HP's JetDirect port is 9100. You could possibly install LPR or
CUPS on your PHP server and use the printer that way as well.

Jason