CPT John W. Holmes wrote:

From: "Gal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply - this means your php is running on php defaults configuration.
you need to copy the 'php.ini-dist' file as 'php.ini' to c:\windows.
edit the the file 'C:\windows\php.ini'
and change register_globals = Off to register_globals = On

(and restart your web server)

(and make sure you understand the security implications that may arise from
having globals on and poorly written code)

(and brush your teeth)

---John Holmes...