On 08 October 2003 16:43, Robert Cummings contributed these pearls of wisdom:

> On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 11:43, Curt Zirzow wrote:
>> * Thus wrote Chris Shiflett ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
>>> --- "Ford, Mike [LSS]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
>>>
>>> [snip]

>>> Based on yesterday's discussion, this seems to be a very
>>> common misconception. I will try to clear it up.
>>
>> To add this, the 'include' family also accepts this construct:
>>
>>   condition or include(file);
>>
>> Which also violates the rule that statments (constructs) dont
>> have return values.

Well, include isn't really just a statement, since "You can take the value of the
include call as you would a normal function." (from
http://uk.php.net/manual/en/function.include.php).

Cheers!

Mike

Beckett Park, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]