You have started a new thread by taking an existing posting and replying to
it while you changed the subject.

That is bad, because it breaks threading. Whenever you reply to a message,
your mail client generates a "References:" header that tells all recipients
which posting(s) your posting refers to. A mail client uses this information
to build a threaded view ("tree view") of the postings.

With your posting style you successfully torpedoed this useful feature; your
posting shows up within an existing thread it has nothing to do with.

Always do a fresh post when you want to start a new thread. To achieve this,
click on "New message" instead of "Reply" within your mail client, and enter
the list address as the recipient. You can save the list address in your
address book for convenience.

On Thursday 09 October 2003 16:57, [-^-!-%- wrote:

> Is it possible to define a path for ImageCreate and/or ImageCopyResize ?
> I have an image gallery script that uploads images to the server. I would
> like to automatically create thumbnails of the image [as soon as it is
> uploaded  and saved in a sub-directory. Is this possible with
> ImageCreate/ImageCopyResize, or the other functions?

[snip]