Hey Chris,
After reading your post I too downloaded SlickEdit...I personally use a mix
of Zend and EditPlus....
Just opened slickEdit and it seems a bit complicated but more java
oriented...mind telling me why you have such a preference for this?

Cheers,
-Ryan A
http://bestwebhosters.com

> I am not sure what you would consider reasonably priced, but the best
> editor I've come across is Visual Slick Edit.  Bar none, the best and
> most feature rich editor I've come across in the last few years.

Hmm.. I downloaded Slick Edit and didn't think it was any better than
the free HTML-Kit. Have you ever used HTML-Kit and if so, what do you
think is so great about VSE?

I didn't spend a huge amount of time with the configuration of VSE but I
couldn't get it to view my Japanese pages properly. Can you set the
character encoding in VSE?

Chris.

p.s. My vote is for HTML-Kit from www.chami.com.