Yea, I tried it from before and it seem to be somewhat limit.  The only good
thing about it is that with each of the newer version, it get better and
better.  I have been sticking to Visual Slick Edit along the way.  It would
have been nice if it can transfer files between two webservers if this is
possible.

Scott F.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]