I used a variant of this scheme a time ago and it worked well though I had
not reached 2 000 records.

I separated the words using strtok().

Manu.

PD: How large is the http://www.alenet.com DB; I searched the word 'the'
(which is likely to be in every english doc) and it returned only 28 docs.

Manu.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]