Thanks Colin.

I saw that it, read it, played with it.

It was just way to big a clunky for what I was looking to do.

I have what "need" to make this work.

I was just hoping to have a better method of reading the file and ignoring
the blank lines and the commented lines.

I just have this thing about double level IF statements.

Thanks.

Walter