Hello everybody,
        Can anyone give information regarding how to print a file in plain text format
using PHP. I  am using RedHat Linux9.0, httpd-2.0.40-21 and php-4.2.2-17.
I think that print support is not given to linux. I want to know that whether there is
any developments in this regard. Please respond. I don't want to take the print from
the File->
Print menu or icon. I want to get directly printed when a button is clicked. and I
don't want to use Javascript which is inconsistent in many matters. Also that
Javascript can't
handle files.
with regards,

Manilal ,
Open Source Technology Team,
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology,
City centre,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695001
Keralam, India