If it's anything like the Microsoft XML DOM object, you can use an XPath
query to select the portion of the XML file that you want.

"Ryan Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I'm stumped. I think it's just the logic I can't figure out. I have a file
formatted for Docbook in XML. I'm trying to figure out a way to parse a
specifice portion of an itemizedlist.

It's for a change log. I want users to be able to view changes made to just
one version and possibly for all. I can't use multiple change logs cause it
the same file is used to make the text version that goes into the release
documentation.

Anyone got any ideas that can give me a push in the right direction.

--
Ryan Thompson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]