Babelfish:

I am on the search for a good PHP mailing list, best in German... case I here
wrong am, please I around apology. Problem: SESSION MANAGEMENT Note! !!
session.use_cookies=0!! (and it is to also remain) 1. Why I can not by
$_get['lid ' ] on $_post['lid']=lf_session_id(); access? (afterwards is a
Header("Location"... in it - > overwrites?) 2. How do I get a reasonable
session management WITHOUT COOKIES? PHP 4.2.2 is used. With this PHP version
that does not function, as described. Nose? (seems so, already times after
gegoogled) session_start(); always new worth... it does not supply a session
is taken over. 3. Tried I already also a CLASS to create, these am however
not global attainable (after Redirect) I am for everyone tap gratefully,
which lets me despair less. Thousand thanks! Christoph Lockingen

It seems like he's trying to write the session ID to the $_POST array, which
reminds me of a bad idea. I think his goal is to use sessions without using
cookies. Anybody who speaks german care to answer? Or perhaps use babelfish?

--
Evan Nemerson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
"The greatest mistake is to imagine that the human being is an autonomous
individual. The secret freedom which you can supposedly enjoy under a

-George Orwell