Terence <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 4:40 PM said:

> Since I started using error_reporting(E_ALL), I havent found (in my
> opinion) a good way to declare GET and POST variables when getting
> them from a form or querystring. I have searched google and the docs
> for several hours now without much luck.

Why would you want to declare a GET or POST variable in the first place?
You'd be overwriting whatever value was stored from the form.

Also, depending on your version of PHP you should be using $_GET and
$_POST and not $HTTP_GET_VARS or $HTTP_POST_VARS.

hth,
Chris.
--
Don't like reformatting your Outlook replies? Now there's relief!
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/