Hi, all --

I have a picture gallery application which uses sessions.  As part of the
config we set the session name; the default is 'locscout'.

I also have a portfolio/presentation application layered on top of this
(and almost ready for release! :-) :-) with its own session name.

When I start out in my presentation app and am in management mode (and
thus under a session) and have entered my password and click to go into
the gallery application in management mode I have to enter the password
again.

Is there any way that I can set a session variable under a different
session name so that I can preset this password?

TIA & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"