Marek, et al --

...and then Marek Kilimajer said...
%
% David T-G wrote:
%
% >I have a picture gallery application which uses sessions.  As part of the
% >config we set the session name; the default is 'locscout'.
% >
% >I also have a portfolio/presentation application layered on top of this
% >(and almost ready for release! :-) :-) with its own session name.
%
% In your portfolio/presentation application:
%
% $_COOKIE['this_app_session_name'] = $_COOKIE['gallery_session_name'];
%
% just before session_start()

I'm a bit confused...  I haven't tried this yet, so maybe it will all
come clear when I do, but I'm still confused!  So where I currently have

  session_name($wfname) ;
  session_start ;

I'd instead have

  session_name($wfname) ;
  $_COOKIE[$wfname] = $_COOKIE['locscout'] ;
  session_start ;

or so.  But what does that buy me?  How will then setting my password at
one level (presentation) also set it at another (gallery)?

TIA & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"