--- Marek Kilimajer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> msession provides data storage, but you need a way to associate a
> session with browser, this is usualy done with cookies and GET and POST
> variables. Since cookies are send only to the originating domain, they
> are ruled out if you wont to pass the session ID to another domain. You
> need to use GET or POST variable.

Yes, but a cluster (the intended environment for msession) often has a
single domain. It can have multiple domains, but I don't think it is safe
to assume that is the case here. You can have a virtual IP and a load
balancer to distribute the requests, round-robin DNS, or probably some
other solution I may not be aware of. Regardless, the browser only
distinguishes according to the domain name when deciding which cookies to
send.

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====