Sorry. The problem is that I cannot get the "crontab" command executed.
I did try with the backsticks, but it didn't work either.
I have different users, login in to the website using phpSecurePages,
how can I let them change their "crontab"? Is my approach too wrong??
Any ideas??
Thanx..

--
The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is the most likely to
be correct. -- William of Occam