hi...

a very basic (i hope) question...

i know i can have a web page that uses PHP/ASP/Etc... and i can do a kind of
include, such that i can incorporate content/text from another file. i'm
curious to know if there is a way to do that such that i can incorporate
text from a file on another server on a separate domain/IP address???

any examples/sample pages demonstrating this would be helpful!!!

I would like to be able to accomplish this from within the apache httpd.conf
file if possible, where i simply define a website/page and the httpd.conf
directive points to the file on the separate PC..... If this isn't possible,
I'll take the PHP/ASP/Etc.. approach where I can include a file that resides
on another completely different server/PC...

thanks...

bruce douglas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(925) 866-2790