Eli --

...and then Eli Hen said...
%
% Hello All,

Hi!

%
% I wanted to know if it is possible to picture a webpage via PHP.
% By "picturing" I mean that the program can generate a picture, a view, out

Hmmm...  An interesting concept.

% of the page URL given. (Like sometimes you have in search engines, that you
% see the site URL and besides is the picture of the first page of the site).

Can you provide an example?  I know I've never seen this feature, and I'm
not sure I follow what you mean.

% What technologies I use for that? Is it possible with PHP?

Dunno and dunno, but let's find out :-)

%
% -thanks, Eli

HTH & HAND & Happy New Year

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"