I've seen this many times, in spam emails sent to me, and in search
engines. It takes a dynamic screen shot of the url and shows you the
image. It's dynamic, I was playing with one I found, which I can't
now, but I made changes to the site and it showed up on that page. I
also thought it was very cool. I'll try to find the page, this was
about a year ago when I found it before.

Thanks,

Jake McHenry
Nittany Travel MIS Coordinator
http://www.nittanytravel.com