From: Robin Kopetzky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 11:58 AM
To: PHP General
Subject: [PHP] Spell checker in PHP

Good afternoon!

I know aspell and pspell are available but pspell won't work in my Windows
environment. Does anyone know how to tie into Word's spell checker using php
or another spell check option? What I need is a way to check spelling on
city/state names and select the most appropriate if the user mangles the
words.

Robin 'Sparky' Kopetzky
Black Mesa Computers/Internet Service
Grants, NM 87020