From: Good Fella [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 March 2001 14:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Form help

Hi All,

I currently have a small problem with my PHP form.  I have made two PHP
files (application.php and process_application.php).

On submitting the form, you then move to process_application.php.  Any
errors will force the form NOT to be submitted to me.

However, how do I stop people from accessing process_application.php
directly?  You can still type in the URL of this address without filling in
any details.

Although it serves up an error, is there anyway I can prevent people from
getting to this page unless they press "Submit" on the actual form on
application.php?

Thanks,

SK

'The information included in this Email is of a confidential nature and is
intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
any disclosure, copying or distribution by you is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether
inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or
confidentiality'